The 100 Series Zetex Gloves are constructed from Zetex® Fiberglass Fabric. Since 1978, Zetex Gloves have been globally recognized for providing excellent thermal insulation and heat protection. In addition to Zetex Gloves, Newtex manufactures a range of high temperature gloves with a variety of features to meet the demands of any high temperature environment
The Zetex heat resistant glove can withstand continuous operating temperatures up to 1000°F / 540°C and peak temperatures up to 1300°F / 700°C. Extended direct contact with temperatures around 1300°F / 700°C may damage the Zetex Gloves, but the user will be protected from high temperatures around 1000°F / 540°C for a longer duration. The maximum temperature resistance for Zetex Gloves with an Aramid Palm or Leather Palm is lower, at 750°F or 600°F, respectively. These temperature ratings are guidelines and heavily dependent on the environment and application in which the heat resistant gloves are being used.
- One size fits most
- Double stitched and reinforced
- Premium wool liner
- Made from inorganic fibers; Will not produce hazardous outgassing
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
- 11”, 14” or 23” Length: The 11” length protects to the wrist, the 14” length protects to just past the wrist, and the 23” length protects to the elbow.
- Glove vs. Mitts: We recommend gloves for applications that require dexterity and mitts for applications in which additional thermal insulation, added comfort, and longer wear are important. Mitts are reversible. If the palm of a mitt gets damaged, the wearer can flip the mitt and wear it on the opposite hand to extend the usable life of the product.
- Double Palm styles feature a second layer of Zetex® Fiberglass Fabric at the palm and thumb for additional thermal insulation and extended heat resistance up to 1300°F / 700°C
- Aramid Palm styles feature a layer of Z-Tech™ Aramid Fabric at the palm and thumb for high temperature abrasion resistance and cut protection up to 750°F / 400°C.
- Leather Palm styles feature a layer of leather fabric at the palm and thumb for improved grip and dexterity up to 600°F / 315°C.
Zetex Gloves are available in cases of 8 or 12 pairs, depending on the style. If you require fewer than 8-12 pairs, please visit the Newtex Storefront on Amazon.
- EN 407: Tested for Resistance to Contact Heat, Convective Heat, and Flammability
- EN 388: Tested for Abrasion Resistance and Tear Resistance