The 200 Series ZetexPlus Gloves are constructed from ZetexPlus® Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Fabric. For almost four decades, ZetexPlus Gloves have been globally recognized for providing excellent thermal insulation and heat protection. In addition to ZetexPlus Gloves, Newtex manufactures a range of high temperature gloves with a variety of features to meet the demands of any high temperature environment.
ZetexPlus Gloves are treated with a vermiculite coating that causes heat to dissipate evenly across the surface of the glove, boosting its heat resistance. This heat resistant glove can withstand operating temperatures up to 1500°F / 815°C and peak temperatures up to 2000°F / 1095°C. Extended direct contact with temperatures around 2000°F / 1095°C may damage the ZetexPlus Gloves, but the user will be protected from high temperatures around 1500°F / 815°C for a longer duration. These temperature ratings are guidelines and heavily dependent on the environment and application in which the heat resistant gloves are being used.
- One size fits most
- Double stitched and reinforced
- Premium wool liner
- Made from inorganic fibers; Will not produce hazardous outgassing
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
- 11”, 14” or 23” Length: The 11” length protects to the wrist, the 14” length protects to just past the wrist, and the 23” length protects to the elbow.
- Glove vs. Mitts: We recommend gloves for applications that require dexterity and mitts for applications in which additional thermal insulation, added comfort, and longer wear are important. Mitts are reversible. If the palm of a mitt gets damaged, the wearer can flip the mitt and wear it on the opposite hand to extend the usable life of the product.
- Single Palm vs. Double Palm: Double Palm styles feature a second layer of ZetexPlus® Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Fabric at the palm and thumb for additional thermal insulation and extended heat protection.
ZetexPlus Gloves are available in cases of 8 or 12 pairs, depending on the style. If you require fewer than 8-12 pairs, please visit the Newtex Storefront on Amazon.
- EN 407: Tested for Resistance to Contact Heat, Convective Heat, and Flammability
- EN 388: Tested for Abrasion Resistance and Tear Resistance